So I know Christmas has passed already but I´m a bit behind on the old blog front. So I am doing a massive catch up and just letting you all plow through the last weeks of activities.
So Christmas.....IT was probably the most random christmas I have ever had but also a really nice one. We are in this little town called Huacayo which is a surfer beach town and so chilled out that i feel that I am asleep most of the time. Everyone is very chilled. In fact if they had to rename the city they should probably call it Chill! Anyway we ended up staying in this hostel called SudAmerica because they said they were doing a christmas dinner and also had this really sweet policy of if you cooked dinner for the whole hostel then you got to eat for free.

We even did secret santa for christmas between the us and the other hostel people which was really cool and hilarious as some the gifts were just so random. This one guy had said very loudly that all he wanted was weed for christmas and that was what he got. others got pieces of fruit, random braclets etc i got this really cool feather earing which was great. And we all cooked this massive turkey for christmas with a random selection of foods including mash potato salad, sweet potato sweetened with more suger (amazing!) , roast potatos, some weird roasted veg mix that should have been deliciuos but was disguesting and we cooked the most amazing cauilflower and white sauce...when i say we i mean tash did as well as a really good gravy!


I literally had so much food that I was about to explode afterwards! But it was a lot of fun. Next stop Mancora.
All for now J xxx
So Christmas.....IT was probably the most random christmas I have ever had but also a really nice one. We are in this little town called Huacayo which is a surfer beach town and so chilled out that i feel that I am asleep most of the time. Everyone is very chilled. In fact if they had to rename the city they should probably call it Chill! Anyway we ended up staying in this hostel called SudAmerica because they said they were doing a christmas dinner and also had this really sweet policy of if you cooked dinner for the whole hostel then you got to eat for free.

We even did secret santa for christmas between the us and the other hostel people which was really cool and hilarious as some the gifts were just so random. This one guy had said very loudly that all he wanted was weed for christmas and that was what he got. others got pieces of fruit, random braclets etc i got this really cool feather earing which was great. And we all cooked this massive turkey for christmas with a random selection of foods including mash potato salad, sweet potato sweetened with more suger (amazing!) , roast potatos, some weird roasted veg mix that should have been deliciuos but was disguesting and we cooked the most amazing cauilflower and white sauce...when i say we i mean tash did as well as a really good gravy!


![]() |
| Christmas tree |
I literally had so much food that I was about to explode afterwards! But it was a lot of fun. Next stop Mancora.
All for now J xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment