Hi Everyone,
Now there's a post title you thought you would never see! But it's true. flight all booked arrival date all set. I will have been away for around 15 months which is a little while but have made the decision that while travelling has been the best thing and living and working in Australia has been a lot of fun its time to come home and start a career!
So on then 23rd Nov I'm flying to Singapore and onto Hong Kong then home to the UK.
So I thought I would share with you some of the highlights from the last year and a bit in a photo montage! Who doesn't like a good pic?
So I hope that gives you a flavour and I hope I got everyone in that I met travelling- Sorry if your not in these pics - I do have a picture of you and I haven't forgotten you!
So will you all your UK lot very soon!
Jess xxxx
Now there's a post title you thought you would never see! But it's true. flight all booked arrival date all set. I will have been away for around 15 months which is a little while but have made the decision that while travelling has been the best thing and living and working in Australia has been a lot of fun its time to come home and start a career!
So on then 23rd Nov I'm flying to Singapore and onto Hong Kong then home to the UK.
So I thought I would share with you some of the highlights from the last year and a bit in a photo montage! Who doesn't like a good pic?
![]() |
| Taking the ferry in Chile with Eva (Oct 2012) |
![]() |
| First hike of the trip in South Chile (Oct 2012) |
![]() |
| Amazing views over Atacama desert (Nov 2012) |
![]() |
| Salta crew (Nov 2012) |
![]() |
| Ruben & Gary at Lake Titicaca (Nov 2012) |
![]() |
| Best mountain climb ever! La Paz 6,008m, (Dec 2012) |
![]() |
| Me and friend Neil - mountain climbing retro style! (Dec 2012) |
![]() |
| Us and Marie at the Salt Flats, Bolivia (Nov 2012) |
![]() |
| Beautiful Machu Picchu (Dec 2012) |
![]() |
| Me and Heather - NYs in Lima, Peru |
![]() |
| Eating up Hollywood! (Jan 2013) |
![]() |
| Vegas baby! (Jan 2013) |
![]() |
| Me and Viki getting ready in for a night out in Vegas! (jan 2013) |
![]() |
| NZ with family - Jules, Peter & Lily (Jan 2013) |
![]() |
| Skydive!!! |
![]() |
| Beautiful landscape in Abel Tasman National Park (Jan 2013) |
![]() |
| Heaphy track- looking rather sweaty! (jan 2013) |
![]() |
| Kepler track - Jan 2013 |
![]() |
| Ben Lomond Queenstown- Feb 2013 |
![]() |
| Mueller Hut - Feb 2013 |
![]() |
| Vinny, Matt, Theus (left to right) March 2013 |
![]() |
| The route |
![]() |
| Beautiful Sydney - March 2013 |
![]() |
| Ma's visit to watch AFL game- June 2013 |
![]() |
| Sydney at its best - Ma looking gorgeous - June 2013 |
![]() |
| Work friends from Hays (Natalie, Lauren, me and Samantha) - Sept 2013 |
![]() |
| Sydney Housemates - Bellevue girls - Sept 2013 |
![]() |
| Red Centre with Da - Sept 2013 |
![]() |
| Uluru- Sept 2013 |
![]() |
| Dingo on Fraser Island - Oct 2013 |
![]() |
| Me and Rebecca checking out Australia Zoo - Oct 2013 |
![]() |
| New pet?? |
![]() |
| Fun nights out in Byron Bay with Nicole (she is left of me)- Oct 2013 |
![]() |
| Me and Sophie Robertson - Melbourne - Nov 2013 |
So I hope that gives you a flavour and I hope I got everyone in that I met travelling- Sorry if your not in these pics - I do have a picture of you and I haven't forgotten you!
So will you all your UK lot very soon!
Jess xxxx


































No comments:
Post a Comment